Point of Contact
Below are some relevant links for our 2017 WeDigBio event
Ferns and Fern Allies of Tennessee, Part 2 (Notes from Nature)
Instructions for transcribing Texas specimens in Symbiota
- Create a new account at http://portal.torcherbaria.org/
- Contact Tiana Rehman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let her know your username and email address to request Editor permissions.
- After confirmation from Tiana, go to the Crowdsource page at http://portal.torcherbaria.org/portal/collections/specprocessor/crowdsource/central.php
- Find the BRIT collection in the list of collections and click on the number in the right column for "Open Records".
- The list of BRIT specimens will be displayed in the Occurrence Record list. Select the Symbiota ID of the specimen you wish to transcribe. Please select a Symbiota ID greater than 16473912 because they will have the image rotated correctly.
- Collector Name and Number
- Collection Date
- Scientific Name (the most recent on the sheet)
- Country, State, and County (in most cases Country and State are already entered).
- Save your edits and continue to the next image.
Thanks for your help!