Lead by Nature
BRIT’s Young Professional Organization
Who We Are:
We are a group of young professionals in the Tarrant County community who serve as advocates to the mission of BRIT.
What We Do:
Together we promote BRIT's work and attend events that benefit its mission of conservation, research, and education.
Lead by Nature membership is $50 annually
Lead by Nature members receive invitations to exclusive events including:
• Cocktail and wine receptions across Fort Worth
• Exclusive event during the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo
• Exclusive event during Concerts in the Gardens
• BRIT’s annual Award of Excellence in Conservation
• Prélude à la Fête du Vin™
• BRIT’s annual Award of Excellence in Sustainable Winegrowing, Fête du Vin™
Jennifer Henderson, president
Lead by Nature Facebook page:
BRIT/Lead by Nature 2012 S’Mores Event
The BRIT YPG (Lead by Nature), in partnership with the Young Professionals in Energy (YPE), is hosting an evening of young Fort Worth professionals roasting s’mores under the stars on the Oak Terrace at BRIT.
Tuesday, December 18
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Botanical Research Institute of Texas
1700 University Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76107
Please RSVP to email@example.com by December 14
Concerts in the Garden at BRIT
An evening of wine and cheese, cooler valet and great music
2012 Conservation Educational Outreach Breakfast
Breakfast with Ted Turner, BRIT's 2012 International Award of Excellence in Conservation winner.
Download Young Leader information PDF here.
Download Young Leader applicaiton PDF here.