Children ages 18 months to 5 years and their families join Bella the Begonia for story time and self-guided activities on BRIT’s First Saturday events. After story time, join Bella in the Tree House for nature explorations! This month we will be reading "Gotta Go, Gotta Go" by Sam Swope and celebrating the monarch migration!
- Location: BRIT (1700 University Drive Fort Worth, TX 76107)
- Parking: BRIT Parking Lot (Free)
- Age: Catered to ages 18 months to 5 years, all ages welcome
- Price: Free to the public!
*No programs in July, December, January, & February.*
About GROWing Together
ALL ONSITE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS ARE SUSPENDED THROUGH JULY 31st OR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
If the situation allows, we will reschedule programs for a later date. In the meantime, follow this link for online classes and activities from the GROW Education team. If you have questions or concerns, please email the following:
- Volunteer Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Education & Field Study Trips: Michelle at email@example.com
- Children & Families, Homeschool, Girl Scouts, Butterflies in the Garden Special Programming: Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
With both the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens and the Botanical Research Institute of Texas as educational resources, GROW offers hands-on, nature-based educational programming to local families. For this season, Seedlings and Little Sprouts are back in the Garden, and don’t forget about Bella’s Book & Nature Club and Bella’s Saturday Story Time at BRIT. We are also offering Family Exploration Saturdays! Come and GROW with us!
Email email@example.com to be added to our "GROW Family Events" direct mail list.