Butterflies in the Garden is back!
Join us for this special event as we explore the Fort Worth Botanic Garden's beautiful conservatory full of live, tropical butterflies! Learners will spend half of this program in the conservatory, and the other half at BRIT participating in engaging pollinator activities. All grade levels welcome. We have a limited number of spots open for this event so register quickly!
** Due to the limited capacity of the conservatory, all participating individuals must register. This includes all students, adults, and younger siblings. **
- Date: March 28th
- Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Ages: All ages welcome
- Individuals with Down syndrome are free
- $8/participant (Includes siblings and adults)
- Siblings under 5 years of age are free
- Registration Deadline: 9 days prior
Registration for this event has closed and all educational programs are suspended through April 15th. If the situation allows, we will reschedule programs for a later date. If you have questions or concerns about this program, please email Rachel at email@example.com
About Butterflies in the Garden
ALL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS AND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES ARE SUSPENDED THROUGH April 22nd OR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
To ensure the safety of our volunteers and guests, all educational programming and volunteer opportunities, including Butterflies in the Garden, are suspended through April 22nd or until further notice. If the situation allows, we will reschedule programs for a later date. If you have questions or concerns, please email the following:
- Volunteer Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Education & Field Study Trips: Michelle at email@example.com
- Children & Families, Homeschool, Girl Scouts, Butterflies in the Garden Special Programming: Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
GROW is partnering with local organizations to provide educational opportunities with Butterflies in the Garden to special groups in our community. Explore the Fort Worth Botanic Garden’s beautiful conservatory filled with thousands of exotic butterflies during this special exhibit and enjoy pollinator themed educational activities at BRIT. Limited spaces available for each event.