Early Childhood Impact Series
2020-2021 Impact Series Registration Open!
Get ready to grow your science inquiry tool kit as an Early Childhood Educator! Join us as we bring you special guest speakers and meaningful breakout sessions to dive deeper into environmental STEM for young students.
This Impact Series will provide participants with the opportunity to:
• Connect with other local educators to focus on STEM learning specifically for young students.
• Work with GROW Education Staff to gain a greater understanding of how to connect literacy with science learning.
• Gain experience and get comfortable exploring natural wonders with young students.
- $100 to attend all four sessions
- CPE Credits Available
- No individual session registration
- Lunch provided