Welcome to BRIT. Come Explore with Us!
Public and Private Tours Available
Learn about BRIT's history, present and future, as we talk about our research programs, herbarium, libraries, educational programs, and BRIT's sustainable building. BRIT is green from the ground up; learn how and why as you take this tour of BRIT's amazing new LEED platinum home.
- Led by a BRIT-trained Ambassador.
- Thursday, 1:30 p.m.
- First Saturday of each month, February - November, 10:30 a.m.
- Free to the public, reservations requested for groups over ten.
- Ambassador-led tours are offered upon request to groups wanting a private tour of the facility.
- Please make requests for private tours at least 3 weeks prior to your visit.
- Cost: $8.00 per person; $7.00 per member
- Looking for a private tour that's customized to meet your needs and interests? Tours led by BRIT staff members are available upon request. Please make requests for customized tours at least 4 weeks prior to your visit.
- Cost: $10.00 per person; $9.00 per member.
To schedule a large group, private, or custom tour, please contact Julie Donovan at jdonovan@BRIT.org or 817-546-1846.
- LEED self-guided tour: Explore BRIT at your own pace as you learn about the many sustainable features of our building and landscape.
- Self-guided tours are available during regular working hours, Tuesday - Fridays, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Stop by BRIT, pick up a free guide from the welcome center, and enjoy your visit. If you are bringing a large group please email Julie Donovan at jdonovan@BRIT.org so we may prepare for your visit.