E-STEM Educator Boot Camp
ALL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS AND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES ARE SUSPENDED THROUGH APRIL 22nd OR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
To ensure the safety of our volunteers and guests, all educational programming and volunteer opportunities, including Butterflies in the Garden, are suspended through April 22nd or until further notice. If the situation allows, we will reschedule programs for a later date. If you have questions or concerns, please email the following:
- Volunteer Opportunities: email@example.com
- Adult Education & Field Study Trips: Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children & Families, Homeschool, Girl Scouts, Butterflies in the Garden Special Programming: Rachel at email@example.com
Join us in strengthening your environmental awareness while flexing your Project-Based-Learning (PBL) muscle. Gain a greater understanding of natural systems and the human connections associated with them by considering all aspects of sustainability (environmental, economic, and social).
Click here to register!
This Boot Camp experience will provide participants with the opportunity to:
- Work with BRIT researchers and staff to gain a greater understanding of biological systems and how they are affected by ever-changing conditions.
- Connect with local partners and educators who focus on critical environmental issues to grow your professional learning network.
- Scaffold E- STEM lessons to promote PBL with rigor, innovation, and curiosity.
- Explore real-world applications while connecting learners with their community in order to create future leaders and pathways to STEM careers.
Date: June 8-11, 2020
Time: 8:30 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
Cost: $300 for individuals OR $250 per person for teams of three (3) or more from the same school
Includes: Breakfast, lunch, resources, AND CPE credits plus 6 updated G/T hours