Become a Volunteer
Point of Contact
ALL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES, ART EXHIBITS, AND EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS ARE SUSPENDED THROUGH April 15th
To ensure the safety of our volunteers and guests, all educational programming, art exhibits, and volunteer opportunities, including Butterflies in the Garden, are suspended through April 15th. If the situation allows, we will reschedule programs for a later date. If you have questions or concerns, please email the following:
- Volunteer Opportunities: email@example.com
- Adult Education & Field Study Trips: Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children & Families, Homeschool, Girl Scouts, Butterflies in the Garden Special Programming: Rachel at email@example.com
Becoming a GROW Volunteer is simple—just 4 steps!
- Complete a volunteer application
- Attend volunteer orientation
- Complete onboarding paperwork
- Choose an area to begin volunteering
GROW values the safety of our volunteers and staff. All applicants must sign our handbook acknowledging our rules and procedures, as well as pass a background check.
Click here to start your volunteer application.