Thank you for your interest in employment at the Botanical Research Institute of Texas! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and will be required to provide proof of identity and authorization to work in the U.S.
Current Openings (See full descriptions below):
MARKETING COORDINATOR (PART-TIME)
BRIT seeks a temporary, part-time (30 hours/week) Marketing Coordinator reporting to the director of marketing to raise awareness and acceptance of the BRIT and Fort Worth Botanic Garden’s partnership. Key to the position’s responsibilities is the online and in-person facilitation of audience and visitor growth in support of the organization’s mission and goals for the membership program. The Marketing Coordinator will assist in the creation and implementation of other assigned projects in an accurate, timely and professional manner.
- Assist the Director of Marketing in support of marketing efforts for the institution.
- Support and provide coordination for marketing initiatives and customer service needs.
- Assist with coordination of membership marketing and communications plans, creation of campaigns, and general work supporting BRIT and Fort Worth Botanic Garden’s membership initiatives.
- Working with the Director of Marketing, assist in media relations efforts, including writing news releases, creating customized media lists for distribution, and monitoring and gathering analytics for measurement against established digital communications goals.
- Assist with the coordination and creation of website, direct email, and other e-communications content updates and additions, and other digital, video or e-communications to constituents to increase the digital footprint of the Institution’s established goals, membership program(s) and other marketing campaigns, as needed.
- Continue to develop garden and shared content via both print and digital communications, as it mutually benefits both institutions.
- Assist with the routine coordination, implementation and digital analytic reporting of BRIT and Fort Worth Botanic Garden’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) in order to assure consistent growth of all digital audiences.
- Create and maintain formal photography processes for the institution, including taking photos, making digital photo corrections, modifying as needed, and developing a system for organized storage and retrieval.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university (comparable experience will be considered).
- Minimum one to three years relevant experience working in marketing communications, membership programs or related field.
BRIT strives to maintain a positive working environment focused on growth and success of individuals, working together in a collaborative, professional manner, with communication a priority. For a full job description, download here. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter as a single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be considered until the position is filled. BRIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.